Have a suggestion for a new class?
Need event space?
We would love to hear from you.
Please check our Meetup or facebook page for pickup details. Pick-up dates and times are subject to change based on field availability.
PICK UP RULES
Want to work on your game, but no one is available to play? It’s raining out, but you still want to practice? Drop by for a pick-up game or just to kick the ball around and get some runs in.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- NO CLEATS
- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! (Walk-in Registration)
- 25 PERSONS PER FIELD MAXIMUM!
- Only $10.00 per player
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Teams are formed.
- Team 1 and 2 start playing. Remaining teams (3,4) wait on the sideline.
- Winner stays on the court.
- If there's a tie, Team 1 and 2 go off and wait on the sideline and Team 3 and 4 come on.
- If one team wins three games in a row, they come off - rest.
- If two teams are eligible to come on – rock, paper, scissor will determine the decision game of choice winner goes on, loser is on deck.
- The more you win, the more you play.
- The cycle repeats itself for the evening.
- There’s no referee but there’s a staff person to help resolve disputes and make sure things run smoothly.
PICK-UP GAME RULES :
- Players: Men and Women, 14 & up (18 and under must have parent sign waiver).
- Ball: Futsal size 4 regulation.
- Number of Teams: 2minimum, 5 maximum /per field.
- Number of Players: 5v5
- Length of Game: varies (5 - 7 min)
- No referees. Players control game as a group.
- Boundaries: Lines. All restarts are kick-ins, no throw-ins. Corners are on.
- Restarts: 4 seconds to restart or change possession. All restarts are indirect.
- Fouls: all slide tackles are fouls. All hand balls are fouls. All fouls are indirect.
- Players must resolve disputes amongst themselves. Remember that you only have some minutes to play, so arguing over trivial matters such as possession works against you.
CFA has a “ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY” for fighting.