PICK UP RULES
Want to work on your game, but no one is available to play? It’s raining out, but you still want to practice? Drop by for a pick-up game or just to kick the ball around and get some runs in.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- NO CLEATS
- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! (Walk-in Registration)
- 25 PERSONS PER FIELD MAXIMUM!
- Only $7.00 per player
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Teams are formed.
- Team 1 and 2 start playing. Remaining teams (3,4) wait on the sideline.
- Winner stays on the court.
- If there's a tie, Team 1 and 2 go off and wait on the sideline and Team 3 and 4 come on.
- If one team wins three games in a row, they come off - rest.
- If two teams are eligible to come on – rock, paper, scissor will determine the decision game of choice winner goes on, loser is on deck.
- The more you win, the more you play.
- The cycle repeats itself for the evening.
- There’s no referee but there’s a staff person to help resolve disputes and make sure things run smoothly.
PICK-UP GAME RULES :
- Players: Men and Women, 14 & up (18 and under must have parent sign waiver).
- Ball: Futsal size 4 regulation.
- Number of Teams: 2minimum, 5 maximum /per field.
- Number of Players: 5v5
- Length of Game: varies (5 - 7 min)
- No referees. Players control game as a group.
- Boundaries: Lines. All restarts are kick-ins, no throw-ins. Corners are on.
- Restarts: 4 seconds to restart or change possession. All restarts are indirect.
- Fouls: all slide tackles are fouls. All hand balls are fouls. All fouls are indirect.
- Players must resolve disputes amongst themselves. Remember that you only have some minutes to play, so arguing over trivial matters such as possession works against you.
CFA has a “ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY” for fighting.
Have a suggestion for a new class?
Need event space?
We would love to hear from you.
Please check our Meetup or facebook page for pickup details. Pick-up dates and times are subject to change based on field availability.